Ready to BCN!

In a few hours I'll be on my flight to Barcelona. I can't believe it's coming, the USk Symposium where I have a honor to instruct a workshop together with my fellow Ea. I remember the Lisbon Symposium where I participated two years ago, its incredible energies and fantastic feeling of being a part of this very special community.
So now finally I packed, decided what tools and sketchbooks to take (it was very difficult :)), and thinking about our workshop.
I'll meet many sketchers from different countries and different backgrounds. They all love sketching and have a bit different approach to it. Hope we will succeed to share our approaches and philosophies, what drives us, what makes us to be exited! See you all tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience