Charming Sweden - part 02

I'm continuing my previous post about our trip to Sweden where I promised to post sketches from our trips to Stockholm. Stockholm is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful cities in the world: located on the Archipelago, with numerous bridges connecting different parts of the city, drowning in green and, of course, with its beautiful streets - products of Sweden's famous architecture and design! By the way, the influence of Swedish design, with its simplicity, minimalism and functionality, strong colors, and combination of preserving the past while using revolutionary new ideas,  was felt everywhere, in every tiny peripheral village.
As our cottage was half an hour drive from Stockholm, we could combine our explorations of nature with urban trips. 
Royal Guard changing near the Palace
Sketching together with Ru - sketcher from Malaysia travelling in Europe, at Gamla Stan
Stockholm has great coffee shops!
at Skansen museum - traveling to the past
at Trivoli Grona Lund - even an amusements park is charming in Stockholm!
trying out my new markers

Fashion Night at the streets - lot of young people gathering together
waiting for our bout tour to start
having lunch at Friday's at Kungstradgarden


What can I say to sum up? I'm totally in love with Sweden and I hope it wasn't my last trip there. 

You can find my entire Swedish sketchbook on Flickr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience